2012年9月10日星期一

❤42 rd ❤Dream

Monday again!!!!


Every Monday for me is a blue day

Except that is a rushing n busy day which can let me faster escape frm the relax mood

Now, is a blue day for me also

I came here since one month ago

Here is totally different environment, atmosphere compare with previous

All for me is a new challenge

I hvn get know everyone well

It is hard task for me as here is too big n at least 200 in the HQ

I believe it can getting well ASAP

Everyone who met me sure will ask me “how abt u? everythg ok? ” I’m only answer is I’ll getting well n settle down at here.

Everythg is systemize compare while I were at previous workplace which is mostly manually

Although need learn from begin n less of ppl to ask, I like this challenge.

My colleagues are nice as they know I’m new here, so they no expect too much frm me

Around one month, I get well by those simple n easy steps,

I know the more tough I hvn go through as I hvn attend the training

What I can say is I no regret that wat I forgone before and came a new country new environment

This is what I need it, I cnt always being a baby and having a stable life.

The main key for me to success is I still YOUNG! I still can handle if I really lost everythg after I trying. But at least I would regret!

I always believe tht dream make ppl become better n better. Dream is the most beautiful thg in this world.

It’s the time for me go back realistic n continue my work my task.

Thanks for everythg. We will get what we want after WE DO IT. And JUST DO IT!

没有评论:

发表评论